Good Morning Crafty Friends, Followers and Visitors
Happy Wednesday to you all!
What have you got planned for today?
My good friend Kath is coming and we are having a Tim Holtz day!
A new card to share where I have used Inkylicious stamp Object d'Art
Step by Step
1. 6 x 6 Kraft square card base.
2. Matted and layered deep red and lace patterned card to base.
3. Stamped image and sentiment onto stamping card with Momento, coloured with Copic Markers and then cut around the image.
4. Adhered both the image and sentiment onto foam pads before adhering to card, first I edged with distress ink.
5. To finish off I added the double bow with a pearl embellished flower.
I would like to enter this into the following challenges:
Your Scrapbook Place - Anything Goes
Craft Dee Bowz - AG with Handmade Bow
Cards Galore Encore - Anything Goes
Eclectic Ellapu - Shabby Chic or Vintage
Dragonfly Dreams - Anything Goes
Many thanks for visiting today!