Good Morning Crafty Friends, Followers and Visitors
How are you all? Did you have a good weekend.
Today the start of a new week and oh my word only 7 more weeks until I go away.
A quick card today using another of my favourite toppers from Hobby House.
Step by Step
1. 6 x 6 white shaped square card base.
2. First layer is a square doily which I have distressed with DI Picked Raspberry.
3. The topper I edged with picked raspberry and added to the card base with foam pads to add dimension.
4. Added the rosette and pearl gems to two of the corners.
5. To finish off I added the sentiment.
I would like to enter this into the following challenges:
My Time to Craft #343 - No Designer Papers
Little Miss Muffet #160 - Anything Goes
Crafting with Friends #40 - Anything Goes
Creative Fingers #127 - Anything Goes
Simply Papercraft #45 - Anything Goes
Many thanks for visiting today!