Good Morning Crafty Friends, Followers and Visitors
How are you all today?
I finally finished off my DT samples yesterday and today after lots of errands to do this morning, hoping to play this afternoon with my Gelatos and new Faber Castell Abrecht water colour pencils.
Today I am sharing with you another vintage card.
Step by Step
1. 7 x 7 white square card base.
2 Matted and layered paper from LOTV Antebellum paper pack which I have distressed the edges with DI wild honey.
3. I added the lace along the bottom before adding the doily which has been distressed with wild honey.
4. Matted and layered the image with foam pads.
5. Add a flourish from my stash and the flowers are from Wild Orchid Crafts.
6. To finish off added the sentiment which is from Tim Holtz small talk.
I would like to enter this into the following challenges:
TTCRD - Always Anything Goes
Eclectic Ellapu - Anything Goes
Love 2 Craft #10 - Anything Goes
Tinker-Dream #52 - Mother's Day/For a Girl
Crafting with Friends #42 - Anything Goes
Fussy and Fancy #186 - Anything Goes
Many thanks for visiting today!