Good Morning Crafty Friends, Followers and Visitors
How are you all today?
Today hoping to finish off a couple of projects and maybe get a video done too.
Today a card using Hobby House topper.
Step by Step
1. 6 x 6 white square base card.
2. Matted and layered brown pearlescent card and pink floral paper.
3. Matted and layered 2 stripes of striped paper onto base card which has been distressed with DI ground espresso.
4. Matted and layered topper onto brown pearlescent card.
5. To finish off I added the sentiment and 3 pearl heart gems.
I would like to enter this into the following challenges:
TTCRD - Always Anything Goes
Crafting with an Attitude #27 - Always Anything Goes
Crafty Girls Creations #36 - Always Anything Goes
Cute Card Thursday #476 - Anything Goes
Simply Papercraft #46 - Anything Goes
Many thanks for visiting today!