Good Morning Crafty Friends, Followers and Visitors
WOW what a busy week I have had, I have managed to get quite a lot done which is always a bonus.
Looking forward to chilling out this weekend and having a break.
Today a card using one of Morgan Fitzsimon's image called Cameo 5
Step by Step
1. 6 x 6 square white card base.
2. Wrapped ribbon around the patterned paper before matting and layering onto base card.
3. Printed the image onto Rymans card then cut out using TL torn rectangles as well as the mat which I have coloured the same colour as her dress. I coloured the image with my Copics.
4. Matted and layered image onto card base.
5. Added the sentiment and finished off with a chocolate box bow with a rose cabochon.
I would like to enter this into the following challenges:
Crafting by Designs - Anything Goes
Crafty Creations #340 - Anything Goes
Fab n Funky #349 - Lovely Ladies
The Crafty Addicts #36 - Add a Sentiment
Crafty Sentiments - Anything Goes
Digi Choosday #18 - Anything Goes
Crafting from the Heart #157 - Always Anything Goes
Many thanks for visiting today, have a wonderful weekend and see you all on Monday!