Good Morning Crafty Friends, Followers and Visitors
A nice restful day planned here for a change.
I am going to be doing some more practising of my face drawings
My dad is a retired car mechanic and what he doesn't know about cars you could put on a postage stamp! He has always been crazy about cars and this card is made just for him! I asked him what his favourite car was, his reply... the Lagonda!
Here is my card to share with you today.
Step by Step
1. 7 x 7 white square card base.
2. Matted and layered pearlescent copper card and patterned card from my stash.
3. Matted and layered car topper onto copper card, the topper has been distressed around the edges with DI Vintage photo.
4. Distressed around the sentiment with vintage photo before adhering with foam pads.
5. To finish off I added 3 brown card candy.
I would like to enter this into the following challenges:
TTCRD - Always Anything Goes
Artistic Inspirations #179 - Anything Goes
Crafting from the Heart #159 - Always Anything Goes
Crafty Card Makers #188 - Add a Sentiment
Lil Patch of Crafty Friends #57 - Anything Goes
Many thanks for visiting today!