Good Morning Crafty Friends, Followers and Visitors
How was your day yesterday? Did you do anything interesting!
Me, well I managed to get into the garden with a book and enjoyed the sun for a change.
Today is going to be all about finishing up projects and scheduling blog posts for whilst I am away.
There will only be 3 a week and I do hope you will continue visiting to see what I have created.
Today a birthday card using another of the beautiful toppers from Hobby House.
Step by Step
1. 8 x 8 square white card base with corners punched with X-cut corner punch.
2. Matted and layered patterned paper from stash which I have distressed around edges with DI wilted violet.
3. Using Spellbinder Scalloped Circle cute out purple pearlescent card.
4. Distressed around the topper with DI wilted violet and using Perfect Together glue from Stamps by me added the sequins.
5. To finish off added the sentiment and flourish.
I would like to enter this into the following challenges:
Crafty Creations #342 - Anything Goes
Creative Moments #118 - Anything Goes
Inspiration Destination #128 - Anything Goes
Tuesday Throwdown #344 - Anything Goes
Crafting from the Heart #160 - Anything Goes
Many thanks for visiting today!