Good Morning Crafty Friends, Followers and Visitors
My new papers and ephemera are now available over on my Etsy store
Did you all have a nice weekend, a nice long weekend as today is bank holiday too.
Rick and I had a lovely weekend chilling out in the garden and buying the last few bits and bobs for my holiday at the end of the month.
Today I have used papers and ephemera from the So Cute new release.
Step by Step
1. 8 x 8 square white card base.
2. Matted and layered dark orange and patterned paper which have been distressed around the edges with DI tea dye.
3. I then matted and layered a strip of dark orange and another designer paper down the left hand side, before adhering to base card I added some cream ribbon.
4. Matted and layered the ephemera onto blue card and adhered with foam pads for dimension.
5. To finish off added dark orange bow with rose cabachon and sentiment.
I have also done a quick 5 minute video sharing the papers and ephemera if you want to have a nosy.
Please click the LINK
I would like to enter this into the following challenges:
Crafting with Friends #42 - Anything Goes
Fussy and Fancy #186 - Anything Goes
Polkadoodles #17 - Anything Goes
Simply Papercrafts #46 - Anything Goes
Many thanks for visiting today!