Good Morning Crafty Friends, Followers and Visitors
How are you all today?
Quite a few errands to run today and hoping to get some crafting done later.
Today sharing with you the So Heavenly digi papers and ephemera from Emerald City Crafts UK that launched on Monday.
Step by Step
1. 8 x 8 square white base card, scoring the front of card to create an easel card.
2. On the base of the card I added pearlescent pink card and designer patterned paper. Along the middle I added floral lace and pearl cabochons on the centre of each flower.
3. Matted and layered pearlescent pink card and the same designer paper.
4. Added a rectangle of designer paper then matted and layered ephemera onto pearlescent card.
5. To finish off I used Sweet Dixie flourish and corner die arranged them at 2 opposite corners and pearl gems to the other 2 corners.
I would like to enter this into the following challenges:
A bit more time to Craft #43 - Anything Goes
A perfect time to Craft #5 - Anything Goes
Crafts and Me - Anything Goes
Cards Galore Encore - Anything Goes
CHPP - AG with Patterned Paper
Many thanks for visiting today!