Good Morning Crafty Friends, Followers and Visitors
I hope you have all had a wonderful week!
Not sure what we have planned for this weekend but hoping it will be a nice one!
I have spoken to Deb who is missing me as much as I am missing her too!
She is one of the most generous and warm hearted woman I have ever met!
Today sharing a card using the Flowers by You stamp set from Stamps by Me.
Step by Step
1. 6 x 6 square Kraft card base.
2. Matted and layered Hunkydory Matt orange card.
3. Stamped the image and flower with Versafine Vintage Sepia then embossed with WOW clear embossing powder.
4. To colour the flowers and leaves I have used Zig Clean Colour brush pens.
5. To finish off I added the peach pearl gems and the dragonfly.
I would like to enter this into the following challenges:
Cards Galore Encore #42 - Anything Goes
Not Just Cards #45 - Anything Goes
Glitter n Sparkle #245 - Anything Goes
Lil Patch of Crafty Friends - Anything Goes
A week today the new challenge blog starts at Emerald City Crafts!
The DT and I are excited and looking forward to seeing your entries!
Make a date in your diary 8.00 am Friday 7th July!
Many thanks for visiting today!