Followers

Friday, 23 June 2017

Canvas Corp Brand - Steampunk Canvas

Evening Crafter's

My last week here with Deb and will be travelling home on Tuesday!

These 4 weeks sure have gone by so quickly.

I hope you are all well!

Today I am sharing with you my first project as a member of the Canvas Corp Crew.
Check out their website they have lots of fabulous goodies!

As a new member we had to decorate a 4 x 4 canvas in our style!
Well you all know me and how I love steampunk!


If you would like to watch the process of creating this canvas and what materials and products I have used then please click on the image below which will take you to the video.


Enjoy the rest of your week and weekend.

Happy Crafting!

11 comments:

  1. Wonderful steampunk canvas, great design and colours. Hugs Jennifer xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What amazing details here Linda!! I really LOVE your canvas design! HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Linda this is a stunning canvas. Enjoy the rest of your holiday. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great design and detail Linda.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Brilliant canvas Linda, fabulous details and colours, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fantastic canvas Linda, your holiday sure is going quickly.
    Pam x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great steampunk canvas Linda, love the
    design and all the detail. Enjoy the remainder of your holiday with Debs.
    Hugs Jennifer xx.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your gorgeous creation Linda.xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your comments. I really do appreciate them all and I do read them. I hope you have enjoyed your visit and come back again soon. Linda xxxx