Good Morning Crafty Friends, Followers and Visitors
Today I am sharing with you another card using my new digi papers and ephemera that are available from Emerald City Crafts UK.
The papers are 8 x 8 with 10 designs and 8 different designs of ephemera.
The card below I have used the new So Cute, this features cute vintage images of children, cats and dogs.
Step by Step
1. A5 white base card which I have matted and layered cream card which has been distressed around the edges with Victorian velvet.
2. Matted and layered patterned paper which has also been distressed around the edges.
3. Cut out to pieces of cream card 7 x 7 cm and cut into triangles and matted and layered onto 2 corners, then cut out 6.5 x 6.5 cm square with patterned paper and matted and layered over the cream card.
4. Matted and layered the ephemera onto cream card and attached to base card.
5. To finish off added the sentiment, corner bling and 2 paw print buttons.
Don't forget to hop on over to the Emerald City Crafts Challenge Blog and meet the team.
I hope that you can join us for our first challenge in July
Many thanks for visiting today