Good Morning Crafty Friends, Followers and Visitors
As this post goes live I will be up in the air on the flight home.
Thank you to everyone who has visited my blog during my vacation I have had an amazing time!
Step by Step
1. A5 white base card turn on its side to create a landscape card.
2. The first layer is white card I have coloured the edges to match the colour of the wine.
3. Stamped the wine glasses with Versafine then embossed with clear embossing powder. I then used Generation INX in purple to stamp the wine in the glasses, the sentiment and the wine stain. I then went over with Zig clean colour pen and clear Wink of Stella.
4. Matted and layered onto black card.
5. To finish off using Micron black fine pen drew squiggly lines around the image and added little heart doodles.
Many thanks for visiting today!