Followers

Tuesday, 4 July 2017

A drink a day...

Good Morning Crafty Friends, Followers and Visitors

A busy morning this morning doing some errands and sorting out other bits and bobs.

I hope you all have a wonderful day.

Today sharing another card using the Cheers Lamination stamp set from Stamps by Me.
This is a nice clean and simple design as I feel that is all it needed to showcase this wonderful stamp set.


Step by Step

1. 6 x 6 white scalloped square card base.
2. Matted and layered dark cream matte card onto base card.
3. Stamped the wine glasses and sentiment onto watercolour card with black Versafine, I then embossed with clear embossing powder.
4. I stamped the lamination part of the stamp with yellow Generation INX, the coloured over with Wink of Stella.

I would like to enter this into the following challenges:

Artistic Inspiration #182 - Anything Goes
Make my Monday #49 - Summer Brights
613 Avenue Create #199 - Anything Goes
Crafting from the Heart #116 - Always Anything Goes
Dragonfly Dreams - Anything Goes 

Many thanks for visiting today!
Happy Crafting!

18 comments:

  1. Fabulous card, love the wine glasses and how the liquid flows is great. Hugs Jennifer xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card with a great sentiment x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Brilliant card Linda, lovely image and love the sentiment, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ha, a drink a day would make me a drunk...xx [aNNie]

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is such a fun card and a great sentiment to go with it!! HUGS :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a beautiful card and sentiment.
    Valerija xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. it's a great and beautiful card Linda
    Gr Karin

    ReplyDelete
  8. This made me smile Linda. Great card x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the sentiment and the image is fantastic. Lovely card. x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Linda this is a stunning card I love that stamp set it is amazing. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is a great card Linda- that sentiment definitely resonates with me. Cathy x

    ReplyDelete
  12. LOL, that saying made me laugh. too cute

    ReplyDelete
  13. That saying is so true! Reminds me I need to get more wine. Thanks for playing along with us at MMM.

    Robbie

    ReplyDelete
  14. Cute card and fun sentiment - great CAS design. Thanks for sharing with us at 613 Avenue Create.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Beautiful and elegant. Great to see you in the Make My Monday gallery. Hope you join us again soon. Nandini, DT

    ReplyDelete
  16. Beautiful card and brilliant sentiment-now where's my glass!----Thank you for joining us at Crafting From The Heart
    Carol DT x

    ReplyDelete
  17. Great Card.

    Hugs, Kim
    DT Dragonfly Dreams

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your comments. I really do appreciate them all and I do read them. I hope you have enjoyed your visit and come back again soon. Linda xxxx