Followers

Sunday, 9 July 2017

Altered Spool

Good Morning Crafty Friends, Followers and Visitors

While I was away staying with my friend Deb, I did do a bit of crafting.

Today I am sharing with you a project which involved a spool and flower pot.

I enjoyed creating this for Deb!


I painted both the flower pot and spool with green metallic acrylic paint.
Once dry I added pearl trim around the base of the flower pot.
I then decorated the spool by first wrapping lace around the centre piece and decorated with flowers.
I made a whole in the top of the spool and added a piece of dowling painted metallic green and used hot glue to secure. Once this had set I added the metal butterfly and decorated around the base with flowers.

I would like to enter this into the following challenges:

Craft Rocket #39 - Anything Goes
Crafting with an Attitude #29 - Anything Goes
Crafty Calendar # Anything Goes 

Many thanks for visiting today
Happy Crafting!

30 comments:

  1. What as fabulous project. Hugs Jennifer xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely gorgeous!
    Valerija xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous project. Creative Blessings, Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous project. Creative Blessings, Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yep, love this altered work of art.xx [aNNie]

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a cute project Linda.
    Laine
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, this is such a delightful creation, Linda! Love the green you chose and the flowers and butterfly are marvelous! I know I've been MIA for the last couple of weeks but I've been off on my summer travels and rarely had internet connections. I'm off again today for another week where there will be no internet at all so I'll be among the missing again. I'll be checking all your posts when I return. :-D

    ReplyDelete
  8. How beautiful Linda, very creative with all the wonderful detail, love it, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Linda this is a stunning project. You must have had so much fun with your friend. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love this Linda...what a fabulous transformation! Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  11. this is really pretty - I adore it Linda. Hugs Rachel x

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is really pretty and a great use of odds and ends lying around. Thanks for the inspiration. Hugs Mrs A.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Fabulous altered art Linda.
    Pam x

    ReplyDelete
  14. What a fabulous project!! You are so innovative - love it!!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. What a great project Linda! and thanks for sharing with us at Crafty Calendar hugs Sue J xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. A fabulous project Linda, very pretty. Lovely idea and gorgeous flowers. Hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete
  17. Lovely altered project Linda x

    ReplyDelete
  18. Awesome project Linda, a real showstopper. Cathy x

    ReplyDelete
  19. Hi Linda
    This is a fantastic project! Really gorgeous.x

    ReplyDelete
  20. Wonderful project, Linda. It looks beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  21. Stunning creation Linda! Shabneez x

    ReplyDelete
  22. wow!
    it's stunning!
    love it!

    ReplyDelete
  23. what a great altered art project. Lovely colors

    ReplyDelete
  24. very nice. Thanks for joining us at Craft Rocket Challenges. Good luck.
    Bye,Groetjes van Ine (DT)
    http://creaine-cards.blogspot.nl/

    ReplyDelete
  25. Wow wow WOW Linda!! You are such a clever lady!! I absolutely love this amazing design!! What a work of art!! HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  26. Beautiful project!Thanks for joining us at Craft Rocket, Claire DT x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your comments. I really do appreciate them all and I do read them. I hope you have enjoyed your visit and come back again soon. Linda xxxx