Followers

Tuesday, 4 July 2017

Canvas Corp Brand July Project - Memories

Good Evening Crafty Friends, Followers and Visitors

Today I am sharing with you my July video project for Canvas Corp Brand.

As many of you know last year Deb and I went to Universal Studios in Florida to visit the Harry Potter theme park.  I have created this box and mini album for Deb to share our memories of a wonderful few days.

This is the box


This is the mini album.

To watch the process please click the LINK which will take you to the video.

I hope you enjoy!

Thanks for visiting!
Happy Crafting!


13 comments:

  1. so precious and beautiful Linda

    gr karin

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Linda this is a stunning project I love it. What a lovely way to showcase the photos. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  3. A stunning project, love it, what a wonderful memory box xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is such a lovely idea Linda, a brilliant keepsake to remember those special memories.
    Great design too.
    Hugs Jennifer xx.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a lovely keepsake, I'm sure it will treasured forever :)
    Hugs, Kaz xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh I am so envious Linda - I bet it was amazing!!! Loe your album! Hugs rachel x

    ReplyDelete
  7. its so pretty mini album!

    ReplyDelete
  8. A wonderful memory box Linda and a fabulous idea. Hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely creation Linda and a wonderful idea, keeps your memories alive, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh wow this is such a fabulous project Linda!! I love the personalisation of it along with the vintage postcard vibe!! Really creative and fun idea! HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wonderful project Linda, fabulous idea.
    Pam x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Lovely photos I hope you enjoyed universal studios

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your comments. I really do appreciate them all and I do read them. I hope you have enjoyed your visit and come back again soon. Linda xxxx