Followers

Monday, 24 July 2017

Digi Doodle Studios - Belle Butterfly

Good Morning Crafty Friends, Followers and Visitors

WOW where did the weekend go?

I hope you all had a wonderful weekend and managed to have a relaxing time.

Today is my turn to share another project using another of the cute digi images from Digi Doodle Studios.

For my card I have used the beautiful Belle Butterfly!


Step by Step

1. The card base is from Hunkydory Flight of the Butterflies kit.
2. Printed the image onto supersmooth card and coloured with my Copic markers, I then cut our with SB curved rectangle die.
3. I have added gold gems along the folds of the card.
4. To finish off I added the butterfly from my stash.

I would like to enter this into the following challenges:

Allsorts #425 - Fancy Folds
Fairy & the Unicorn #5 - Anything Goes
Colour Crazy #26 - Anything Goes
Making Memories Crafting #7 - Anything but Square
Crafting with an Attitude #29 - Anything Goes

Many thanks for visiting today!
Happy Crafting!

25 comments:

  1. Great card, sweet image and love the base :)
    Hugs Kaz xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this gorgeous card!
    Valerija xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous card Linda, the image is great. I love the use of the HD base, looks brilliant. Cathy x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous shape Linda and what a cute coloured image..x [aNNie]

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely shape, and darling image, so beautifully colored! Fabulous card, Linda.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card Linda and a good way to use the flight kit. Super image and colouring as always. Hugs Jennifer xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous design and gorgeous image!
    Many thanks for joining us in our fancy folds challenge at Allsorts!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Linda this is stunning. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is a beautiful card and your colouring is just fantastic!

    Thanks for sharing at Colour Crazy.

    Sharon x

    ReplyDelete
  10. A fun card with such cute detail Linda.
    Laine
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. wow Linda -love the shape of this one! Brilliant! Hugs rachel x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful card Linda, love the cute image and card shape.
    Pam x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great shape and image for this card - love it!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Just precious work! I so love your coloring on this adorable little girl

    ReplyDelete
  15. Absolutely gorgeous Linda, beautifully designed and coloured, I love the image and your tryptitch styled card, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  16. Super cute, love the card design. Creative Blessings, Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  17. Aw she's just gorgeous Linda. Fab cardvx

    ReplyDelete
  18. This is a pretty card Linda. Thanks for sharing with us at The Fairy and the Unicorn and we hope to see you again. Hugs, Gale DT

    ReplyDelete
  19. Great folded shape and a really pretty card, many thanks for joining in with our Fancy Folds theme at Allsorts challenge this week.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  20. A fabulous shaped card, lovely design and pretty image.
    Thanks for joining us at Making Memories Crafting Challenge.
    Hope to see

    ReplyDelete
  21. Fabulous shaped card,M great design and pretty image.
    Thanks for joining us at Making Memories Crafting Challenge.
    Hope to see you again next month.
    Janice DT

    ReplyDelete
  22. She is adorable. Lovely shaped card.
    Hugs Flo xx

    ReplyDelete
  23. I love the fancy fold card base, Linda! Wish I could get my hands on some of those or at least figure out how to make such a thing. :-D Darling little image and wonderful coloring. Love the purple, of course.

    ReplyDelete
  24. Fab card! Thanks so much for joining us a Colour Crazy Challenge this time
    Claire xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your comments. I really do appreciate them all and I do read them. I hope you have enjoyed your visit and come back again soon. Linda xxxx