Good Morning Crafty Friends,
Today I am sharing with you another of my cards using Ginger from Digi Doodle Studios.
Thank you all so much for your well wishes, I am still pinching myself here!
I hope that you all had an amazing weekend.
Don't forget to hop on over and like the Digi Doodle Studios Facebook Page.
All new customers get 10% off their first order too!
Step by Step
1. 6 x 6 square Kraft base card which I have cut out a triangle on the front of the card.
2. On the inside I have matted and layered the blue and green paper from Bunca Scraps Floral blend digital papers.
3. On the front of the card I have matted and layered dark blue pearlescent card and the above paper.
4. Printed off Ginger onto Supersmooth and coloured with Copic Markers, highlighted the bow in her hair with Wink of Stella. I then cut out with Spellbinders Curved Rectangle die, then matted and layered onto dark blue pearlescent card.
5. To finish off I added a bow and a pearl gem to the centre of the bow, along the bottom I added 3 smaller pearl gems.
I would like to enter this into the following challenges:
Creative Fingers #134 - Anything Goes
Polkadoodles #27 - Anything Goes
That's Crafty! - Anything Goes
Little Miss Muffet #166 - Anything Goes
Crafty Gals Corner - Anything Goes
Many thanks for visiting today