Followers

Monday, 10 July 2017

Digi Doodle Studios - Ginger

Good Morning Crafty Friends,

Today I am sharing with you another of my cards using Ginger from Digi Doodle Studios.

Thank you all so much for your well wishes, I am still pinching myself here!

I hope that you all had an amazing weekend.

Here is my card using Ginger and Buncha Scraps Floral Blend digital papers.

Don't forget to hop on over and like the Digi Doodle Studios Facebook Page.
All new customers get 10% off their first order too!


Step by Step

1. 6 x 6 square Kraft base card which I have cut out a triangle on the front of the card.
2. On the inside I have matted and layered the blue and green paper from Bunca Scraps Floral blend digital papers.
3. On the front of the card I have matted and layered dark blue pearlescent card and the above paper.
4. Printed off Ginger onto Supersmooth and coloured with Copic Markers, highlighted the bow in her hair with Wink of Stella. I then cut out with Spellbinders Curved Rectangle die, then matted and layered onto dark blue pearlescent card.
5. To finish off I added a bow and a pearl gem to the centre of the bow, along the bottom I added 3 smaller pearl gems.

I would like to enter this into the following challenges:

Creative Fingers #134 - Anything Goes
Polkadoodles #27 - Anything Goes
That's Crafty! - Anything Goes
Little Miss Muffet #166 - Anything Goes
Crafty Gals Corner - Anything Goes

Many thanks for visiting today
Happy Crafting!


20 comments:

  1. This is stunning! Love the image and your coloring.
    Valerija xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely happy card Linda, cute image.x
    [aNNie]

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just lovely Linda, fabulous image and design, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a cute image! Congrats on your new DT position. Have lots of fun.
    Flo x

    ReplyDelete
  5. super sweet image and a very beautiful card Linda
    Gr Karin

    ReplyDelete
  6. Stunning card Linda. I love the blues and greens and the image is super cute. Cathy x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous card Linda and such gorgeous image. Hugs Jennifer xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Linda this is a stunning card I love the image you have used. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  9. Full of colour and fun Linda. Such a cutie.
    Laine
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is just gorgeous, fab image and design.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is just gorgeous, fab image and design.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Gorgeous card and lovely image Linda.
    Pam x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love your colour choices for this super image, great design.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Gorgeous card and pretty image!
    hugs

    ReplyDelete
  15. She's a great image Linda and she sits perfectly on your distressed background. Thank you for sharing with us over at That's Crafty & joining in with the Blog Challenge.. Best wishes Tracey x

    ReplyDelete
  16. This image is just TOO cute. Love your coloring

    ReplyDelete
  17. She is a cutie, great card and fab colours. Creative Blessings Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  18. Lovely card with great coloring...love her hair!
    Thanks for joining us at LMMS!
    xxx Margreet

    ReplyDelete
  19. Such a colorful and fun design here Linda!! I just love her cheeky smile! :) HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  20. Adorable! Thanks for joining us for our Anything Goes Polkadoodles Challenge

    Karon DT, Polkadoodles

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your comments. I really do appreciate them all and I do read them. I hope you have enjoyed your visit and come back again soon. Linda xxxx