Good Morning Crafty Friends,
WOW can you believe it is the last day of July?
I hope that you all had a wonderful weekend.
Today it is my turn to share with you my design team post for Digi Doodle Studios.
I have used Sylvie Ballerina, check out and see some more of these cute images and wonderful papers too!
Step by Step
1. 8 x 8 white square base card.
2. The first layer I created using silver, magenta and lilac acrylic paint.
3. Printed Sylvie onto Copic card and coloured with Copic Markers.
4. I then matted onto white card but edged it with the burgundy colour I used on her dress.
5. I then added a metal leaf and roses from Wild Orchid Crafts.
6. To finish off I added a silver ballerina pumps charm and silver bow.
I would like to enter this into the following challenges:
Brown Sugar #261 - Anything Goes
Colour Crazy Challenge #30 - Anything Goes
Creative Fingers #134 - Anything Goes
Fussy and Fancy #192 - Anything Goes
Simply Papercraft #49 - Anything Goes
Many thanks for visiting
Crafty Hugs xxxxx