Good Afternoon Crafty Friends, Followers and Visitors
Well I am over the moon to share with you that I am now on the design team for Digi Doodle Studios.
Not only am I part of the DT but administrator as well. I can't tell you how excited I am.
Dina is a very creative artist and has lovely digital images and papers over on her website.
Please do check them out, Digi Doodle Studios, She also has a Facebook page too. For all new customers you get 10% of your order, how cool is that!
Please hop on over to the blog and meet the other talented DT members!
Step by Step
1. 7 x 7 cream square base card, scored the front of the card in half to create an easel card.
2. On the base of the card I have matted and layered pink card along with the autumnal tones of digital papers. I then added the trim to act as a stopper.
3. On the bottom half of the front of the card I added the paper.
4. Printed Isabella onto supersmooth card and coloured with my Copics, cut out with Spellbinders Scalloped rectangle die before adhering to pink card.
5. To finish off I added some pearl and bling sprays before adding the flowers.
I would like to enter this into the following challenges!
Brown Sugar #258 - Anything Goes
Colour Crazy #27 - Anything Goes
Crafting with Friends #47 - Anything Goes
Aloha (Kitty Bee Designs) #98 - Girly Cards
Simply Papercrafts #48 - Anything Goes
Many thanks for visiting today!