Followers

Saturday, 8 July 2017

Exciting News

Good Afternoon Crafty Friends, Followers and Visitors

Well I am over the moon to share with you that I am now on the design team for Digi Doodle Studios.
Not only am I part of the DT but administrator as well. I can't tell you how excited I am.


Dina is a very creative artist and has lovely digital images and papers over on her website.
Please do check them out, Digi Doodle Studios, She also has a Facebook page too. For all new customers you get 10% of your order, how cool is that!

Please hop on over to the blog and meet the other talented DT members!

 For my first project I have used Isabella and Buncha Scraps Floral Blends digital papers.


Step by Step

1. 7 x 7 cream square base card, scored the front of the card in half to create an easel card.
2. On the base of the card I have matted and layered pink card along with the autumnal tones of digital papers. I then added the trim to act as a stopper.
3. On the bottom half of the front of the card I added the paper.
4. Printed Isabella onto supersmooth card and coloured with my Copics, cut out with Spellbinders Scalloped rectangle die before adhering to pink card.
5. To finish off I added some pearl and bling sprays before adding the flowers.

I would like to enter this into the following challenges!

Brown Sugar #258 - Anything Goes
Colour Crazy #27 - Anything Goes
Crafting with Friends #47 - Anything Goes
Aloha (Kitty Bee Designs) #98 - Girly Cards
Simply Papercrafts #48 - Anything Goes 

Many thanks for visiting today!
Happy Crafting!




29 comments:

  1. Congratulations, Linda! I look forward to your upcoming cards!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Linda this is gorgeous and I love the tassels and autumn colours.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card, love the orange and pinks. Great news, congratulations.

    Sylv xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations to you Linda and what a fabulous card loving your colours and tassels, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations Linda! I'm so happy to have you aboard!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your card! Isabella is adorable and I love your card design! Looking forward to getting to know you better!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats on the post/s my lovely!! Love these images xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congratulations on the job. great.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love your card!!! I love how you colored Isabella and all the embellies...... I look forward to working with you on the DT.....
    Dawn

    ReplyDelete
  10. Well done, how fabulous and well deserved Linda xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Congratulations Linda, beautiful card, love this image.
    Pam x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Stunning Card Linda!
    It's a pleasure to be working with you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. gorgeous make Linda ... and congrats on your new DT! Hugs Rachel xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh wow Linda this is amazing. I love the tassels, what a fab design x

    ReplyDelete
  15. Such an adorable image Linda, love your card. Many congratulations, how exciting for you. Have a relaxing Sunday.
    Hugs Jennifer xx.

    ReplyDelete
  16. congrats!
    so pretty card!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Congratulations Linda - well deserved!! You really do put loads of work into your art!
    I love this card, the cute image, the lovely colours - and those tassells!! gorgeous!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  18. Gorgeous card Linda, the image is so pretty and love the added tassels.. Congratulations on your new DDT appointment. Hugs Jennifer xx

    ReplyDelete
  19. Congratulations Linda!
    This card is so beautiful!
    Valerija xx

    ReplyDelete
  20. Beautiful card and congratulations on your new DT

    ReplyDelete
  21. Such a fun creation Linda and many congratulations on your new DT post!
    Laine
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  22. Aww congratulations my lovely. Well deserved xx A beautiful card xx

    ReplyDelete
  23. congratulations and gorgeous card Linda
    Gr Karin

    ReplyDelete
  24. You just aren't quite busy enough, are you my friend? :-D I love her images and your coloring is fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  25. Gorgeous card Linda, I love the tassles. Congratulations on the DT role, these images are fabulous. Cathy x

    ReplyDelete
  26. SOmehow I missed this one, it's grogeous and congratulations. Creative Blessings, Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  27. Yay!! So very happy for you and they are very lucky to have you apart of their team for sure! :) Your card is absolutely amazing my friend! HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  28. Beautiful step card,awesome design...thank you for joining us at COLOUR CRAZY CHALLENGE
    Željka DT xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your comments. I really do appreciate them all and I do read them. I hope you have enjoyed your visit and come back again soon. Linda xxxx