Followers

Monday, 3 July 2017

Fairy Wishes

Good Morning Crafty Friends, Followers and Visitors

How are you all today?
I hope you all had a fabulous weekend.

A busy day as starting to get back in to creating and have a couple of video's I need to do this week as well as other projects I am dying to make a start on.

Today a fairy card to share using Hobby House Wee Toppers.


Step by Step

1. 8 x 8 white square card base.
2. Matted and layered red matte card and pink patterned paper from DCWV Lace and Linen paper pack.
3. Distressed around the edges of the topper with DI worn lipstick and adhered to pre-die cut scalloped circle which I have painted with Zig clean brush colour then went over with clear Wink of Stella.
4. Added the sentiment which has been distressed also with worn lipstick.
5. To finish off I added red gems to 2 of the corners.

I would like to enter this into the following challenges:

Crafty Calendar - Anything Goes
The Fairy and The Unicorn #5 - Anything Goes
Brown Sugar #257 - Anything Goes
Crafting with Friends #46 - Anything Goes
Simply Papercraft #48 - Anything Goes

Many thanks for visiting today.
Happy Crafting!

21 comments:

  1. Adorable Linda. You know I have so many of these gorgeous stamps I wish I had the time to just colour...love this.xx [aNNie]

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah so sweet Linda, gorgeous image and a beautiful card, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  3. A cute image and the red makes it pop! Xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a sweet and pretty csrd, Linda xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. So sweet! Have a good week. Creative Blessings, Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Linda this is a stunning card I love the image you have used. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh such a sweet card Linda, love the colour and adorable topper. Hugs Jennifer xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is just gorgeous,love the design and fab image.x

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is just gorgeous,love the image.
    Valerija xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. pretty card Linda! Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful image on this pretty card Linda.
    Pam x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Fabulous card Linda. I love these images. Love the colours x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh my she is totally precious!! I adore your card here my friend! HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is so cute I love Hobby House toppers! really pretty card Linda and thanks for sharing with us at Crafty Calendar hugs Sue J xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Gorgeous card Linda- the image is adorable. Cathy x

    ReplyDelete
  16. Such a pretty card Linda. Love it. x

    ReplyDelete
  17. Awe, this fairy is just super cute, Love your coloring, the layout and the gorgeous paper

    ReplyDelete
  18. Such a cute image making a lovely card. Thanks for joining us this month at the Fairy and Unicorn Challenge. Claire DT member

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your comments. I really do appreciate them all and I do read them. I hope you have enjoyed your visit and come back again soon. Linda xxxx