Good Morning Crafty Friends, Followers and Visitors
How are you all today?
I hope you all had a fabulous weekend.
A busy day as starting to get back in to creating and have a couple of video's I need to do this week as well as other projects I am dying to make a start on.
Today a fairy card to share using Hobby House Wee Toppers.
Step by Step
1. 8 x 8 white square card base.
2. Matted and layered red matte card and pink patterned paper from DCWV Lace and Linen paper pack.
3. Distressed around the edges of the topper with DI worn lipstick and adhered to pre-die cut scalloped circle which I have painted with Zig clean brush colour then went over with clear Wink of Stella.
4. Added the sentiment which has been distressed also with worn lipstick.
5. To finish off I added red gems to 2 of the corners.
I would like to enter this into the following challenges:
Crafty Calendar - Anything Goes
The Fairy and The Unicorn #5 - Anything Goes
Brown Sugar #257 - Anything Goes
Crafting with Friends #46 - Anything Goes
Simply Papercraft #48 - Anything Goes
Many thanks for visiting today.