Good Morning Crafty Friends
I am feeling a little better today, hoping to keep some food down me today.
You all know I love Tim Holtz, lets face it who doesn't!
Well yesterday I managed to get a ticket to one of his workshops in September, an early birthday present to me as my birthday is the day after.
Today I have used on of the Tim Holtz Etcetera small wooden tag to create this project.
Step by Step
1. I adhered Tim Holtz tissue paper to the back and front of tag then gave it a wash with Gesso, once this was dry I stencilled either side of the tag the brick wall stencil with modelling paste.
2. Once this was dry I used Distress Paint Vintage photo and gave it a colour wash again both the back and front. Once dry I then went over with Distress Oxide Peacock feathers.
3. The door hinge and Family have been distressed with vintage photo paint, once dry distressed with DO peacock feathers adhered door hinge to the top of the tag.
4. Cut out the suitcases and then added the paper dolls as well as different ephemera from my stash along with a pen nib and some string before adhering "Family"
5. To finish off I added seam binding and made a bow out of different fibres but turned the bow upside down so the tails where stood up.
I would like to enter this into the following challenges:
Crafty Creations #346 - Always Anything Goes
The Male Room #65 - Mixed Media
Create and Makes #13 - Anything Goes
TTCRD - Anything Goes
Make My Monday - Travel/Vacation
The Corrosive Challenges #7 - Anything Goes
Many thanks for visiting!