Followers

Tuesday, 25 July 2017

Happy Birthday

Good Morning Crafty Friends

How are you this morning?

When I was at the Crafting Live show in Doncaster I saw my friend John Lockwood who has released his own brand of stamps and stencils along with some media plates.

I treated myself to some and here is just one of the cards I have created so far.


Step by Step

1. 6 x 6 square Kraft base card.
2. Matted and layered Orange card.
3. On a piece of stamping card and using the rectangle media plate inked up with orange and brown ink.
4. I then used the stamps from the autumn set and Memento ink, once dry I then used the stencil and yellow ink.
5. To finish off I stamped the sentiment and distressed around the edges.

I would like to enter this into the following challenges:

Artistic Inspirations #184 - Anything Goes
Crafting from the Heart #169 - Always Anything Goes
Stamps & Fun=Creativity #306 - Anything Goes
Not Just Cards #46 - Anything Goes
Paper Creators Crafts - Anything Goes 

Many thanks for visiting today!
Happy Crafting!

12 comments:

  1. I love your birthday card Linda.
    Valerija xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. A great card Linda, fabulous colours and the stamp is just gorgeous.xx [aNNie]

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another stunning design love the stamp and colours on this Love and hugs Carole x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great looking card Linda, super colours and love the stamp. Hugs ~Jennifer x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Linda, beautiful card and I love your colours. My stamps arrived today and hoping for a play laer this evening, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  6. I saw the launch of the stencils and stamps on TV, they look great, very tempting by the media plates. Your card is fabulous, the silhouette looks great with those colours. Creative Blessings, Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely design Linda.
    Hugs Flo xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely, Linda. Great visual texture and wonderful color choices!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely card thanks for joining us Artistic Inspirations, Louise DT x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your comments. I really do appreciate them all and I do read them. I hope you have enjoyed your visit and come back again soon. Linda xxxx