Good Morning Crafty Friends
How are you this morning?
When I was at the Crafting Live show in Doncaster I saw my friend John Lockwood who has released his own brand of stamps and stencils along with some media plates.
I treated myself to some and here is just one of the cards I have created so far.
Step by Step
1. 6 x 6 square Kraft base card.
2. Matted and layered Orange card.
3. On a piece of stamping card and using the rectangle media plate inked up with orange and brown ink.
4. I then used the stamps from the autumn set and Memento ink, once dry I then used the stencil and yellow ink.
5. To finish off I stamped the sentiment and distressed around the edges.
I would like to enter this into the following challenges:
Artistic Inspirations #184 - Anything Goes
Crafting from the Heart #169 - Always Anything Goes
Stamps & Fun=Creativity #306 - Anything Goes
Not Just Cards #46 - Anything Goes
Paper Creators Crafts - Anything Goes
Many thanks for visiting today!