Good Morning Crafty Friends,
I had a wonderful arty crafty day with Kath yesterday.
Today an early start as off to visit mum and dad.
Today sharing another card using John Lockwood's new stamps, media plate and masks.
Step by Step
1. 7 x 7 white square card from Anna Marie Designs.
2. Matted and layered brown pearlescent card and blue embossed card.
3. To create the topper I inked up the oval media plate with blue paint side by side. I then stamped the small leaves around both ovals, stencilled with brown ink through the oval part of the argyle mask.
4. I then stamped the thistle and with love, coloured the leaves and added grass to the thistles to ground them.
5. To finish off I added squiggly lines and crosses around before adhering to base card.
I would like to enter this into the following challenges!
Artistic Inspirations #184 - Anything Goes
Crafting from the Heart #169 - Always Anything Goes
Many thanks for visiting