Good Morning Crafty Friends, Followers and Visitors
How is your week going so far?
So far I have managed to get quite a bit of DT work done and need to do a couple of videos now.
Here is one of my samples using the Loving Wishes die.
Step by Step
1. I created an 8 x 8 easel card with white base card.
2. On the base of the card I have matted and layered lilac polka dot card. I then cut out the 2 layers and sentiment with white card. The inner layer I have distressed with Generation INX purple and adhered sentiment to the centre. This will act as the stopper for the easel.
3. I matted and layered another piece of polka dot card, then matted and layered white pearlescent card.
4. Using my Eureka 101 stamped the Mixed Flowers stamp with black Versafine and embossed onto water coloured card. I then water coloured the flowers with Generation INX reinkers in purple and green.
5. To finish off I added the double bow with a pearl button to the centre and added the dragonfly.
I would like to enter this into the following challenges:
Through the Purple Haze #129 - AG with Wings
Crafty Friends #62 - Floral
International Art & Soul #12 - Elements of Nature
TTCRD - Anything Goes
Many thanks for visiting today!