Followers

Tuesday, 25 July 2017

The Cog Girl

Good Evening Crafty Friends,

Have you all had a good day?

I have got a lot of admin done and made a few cards too!

Tonight I am sharing a canvas which I have video'd the process.


I have used predominately IndigoBlu paints and Slap it on!
The cog corners are from Verne Industries and the cogs are from Mike Deakin Art.


Just click the link to watch the video!
Please subscribe if you haven't done so already!

Thanks for visiting
Happy Crafting!

12 comments:

  1. Great canvas,clever use of the cogs for the girl's hair.

    Sylv xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. ooooer love this Linda, fabulous design making the cogs the girl's hair, very creative, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a fun canvas Linda.
    Laine
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow this is fabulous. Great work x

    ReplyDelete
  5. A super canvas Linda. Great image and fabulous cogs. Hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is gorgeous Lisa.
    Valerija xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great canvas, she has a fabulous hair-do! Creative Blessings, Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  8. brilliant canvas linda ....very creative! hugs rachel x

    ReplyDelete
  9. She is amazing. Fabulous effect on the cogs.
    Hugs Flo xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh, oh, OH! This is just too marvelous! What a wonderfully creative way make her hair just pop of the canvas. I love the surprise of it.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your comments. I really do appreciate them all and I do read them. I hope you have enjoyed your visit and come back again soon. Linda xxxx