Good Morning Crafty Friends
We had a wonderful evening with our friends last night.
A lovely meal cooked by hubby followed by drinks and lots of catching up.
Family commitments today and hopefully getting into the craft room later!
My card today was made using stamps from Stamps by Me and Prima
Step by Step
1. 7 x 7 white square base card from Anna Marie Designs
2. Matted and layered brown and mustard coloured card.
3. To make the topper I used watercolour card. First I used a circle stencil and stamped the script from Prima, then distressed with Generation INX to colour the circle.
4. I then stamped the glass flowers from Stamps by me with Versafine Sepia and embossed with clear embossing powder. Using the laminate part of the stamp and Generation INX in orange inked the stamp up spritzed with water and stamped. Once this was dry I then coloured up the rest of the flowers with mica powders.
5. To finish off I stamped the word Create and added 5 orange sequins.
I would like to enter this into the following challenges:
Daisy Chain #11 - Anything Goes
Creative Fingers #135 - Anything Goes
Making Memories Crafting #8 - Anything Goes
Simply Papercraft #49 - Anything Goes
Simply Create Too #130 - Flowers
Many thanks for visiting today!