Good Morning Crafty Friends,
Monday already! I hope you are all well and had a wonderful weekend.
Today sharing another beautiful digital image from Digi Doodle Studios
This time I have used the super cute Heather
Don't forget on your first order you get 10%!
Step by Step
1. 8 x 8 white square base card.
2. Madded and layered green adorable scorable card and blue and silver card.
3. Before adhering to base card wrapped white lace across the middle.
4. Printed Heather and coloured with my Copic Markers, I then cut out with SB Grande Rectangle die before matting and layering onto green card.
5. To finish off I added a flourish, flowers, sentiment and pearl gems.
I would like to enter this into the following challenges:
Crafty Friends #64 - Anything Goes
Di's Digi Designs - Flower Fancy
Alphabet Challenge - L is for Lace
Colour Crazy #33 - Anything Goes
Crafty Creations #348 - Anything Goes
Many thanks for visiting today