Followers

Sunday, 6 August 2017

Linda Simpson Designs

Good Evening Crafty Friends,

I hope you are enjoying your weekend, it has been a miserable day here and I so want the sun to come out and stay for a week or too.

I am here to tell you more about my website "Linda Simpson Designs" which went live on 1st August this year.



I am selling my own digital designer papers and ephemera.

I have also added handmade embellishments such as hairbands, crocheted flowers and sets of flowers.

There is also section where I am selling my own original artwork  and will be adding handmade cards too.

The final section is where I will be listing declutter craft items that I no longer use.

I would love to get some feedback from you and any hints and tips would be appreciated.

Please email me at lasimpson60@gmail.com!

Thanks for stopping by and enjoy the rest of your weekend!


9 comments:

  1. Best ok luck Linda with your new shop. It looks great xx Jan

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck with your venture Linda.
    Laine
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Linda this is a wonderful idea. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wishing you lots of success Linda with your new venture, Kat x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wishing you all the best for your new venture, how exciting!!
    Hugs Jennifer xx.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm so excited about this and so happy to be part of the Emerald City DT. :-D

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your comments. I really do appreciate them all and I do read them. I hope you have enjoyed your visit and come back again soon. Linda xxxx