Good Morning Crafty Friends,
How is your week going so far?
I had a very busy but productive day in the craft room yesterday and will be sharing my creations over the next couple of weeks.
Today a card using IndigoBlu stamps and Luscious Powders.
Step by Step
1. A5 white card base.
2. Matted and layered pink card, before adhering to base card wrapped black ribbon around the bottom.
3. To create the topper I stamped the Peony Posy with black Versafine and then embossed with WOW embossing powder onto watercolour card.
4. I coloured the flowers with Luscious Powders and then watercoloured around the image with blue paint from my stash. I then matted and layered onto black card.
5. I stamped the sentiment from Victorian Garden with black Versafine and then embossed with clear embossing powder, gave it a pale blue colour wash and adhered to ribbon.
6. To finish off I doodled around the topper and then added pink gems on the topper and either side of the sentiment.
I would like to enter this into the following challenges:
Creative Craft Cottage #93 - Add a Butterfly
Lil Patch of Crafty Friends #63 - Anything Goes
Stamping Sensations - Anything Goes
Crafting from the Heart #171 - Anything Goes
Simply Create Too #130 - Use Flowers
Many thanks for visiting today!