Good Morning Crafty Friends,
Just over a week and off on my holiday with hubby!
We are off to Malta this year for a change, with my Dad being in the Royal Marines and stationed in Malta I was born there and haven't been back for a few years. The first time I went back as an adult was surreal, it felt like I was going home!
Step by Step
1. 7 x 7 white square base card.
2. Matted and layered black card to base.
3. Cut a piece of watercolour card and took a circle stencil and stamped the script with Versafine and embossed with clear embossing powder. I then distressed inside the circle with Distress Oxide Candied Apple.
4. I then stamped the poppies along the bottom masking the poppies as I went along, embossed with clear embossing powder and then coloured with Luscious powders.
5. To finish off I added the birthday sentiment.
I would like to enter this into the following challenges:
Crafty Friends #65 - Birthdays
Colour Crazy #34 - Anything Goes
Simply Papercraft #50 - Anything Goes
Sisterhood of Crafters - Anything Goes
Many thanks for visiting today!