Good Morning Crafty Friends,
I had a wonderful crafty day yesterday with Kath.
I have been playing more and more with my new Distress Oxides, oh my I do love the backgrounds you can create with these! I added the sentiment because this reminded me of the woods in the dark and the children being a little bit frightened to be left on their own. What do you think?
Today sharing another card with a Distress Oxide background and Tim Holtz goodies.
Step by Step
1. 8 x 8 black square card base.
2. Matted and layered bronze pearlescent card.
3. Created the background with Distress Oxides in black soot, frayed burlap and antique linen. I then stencilled with trees with DO vintage photo, I then outlined the trees with Pigma Micron 01 black pen.
4. On a separate sheet of card I stencilled the autumn leaves from Tim Holtz with DO spiced marmalade and vintage photo, cut them out and adhered to 3 of the corners.
5. To finish off I added the images from the Paper Dolls collection and added the sentiment
"will you promise never to leave me?"
I would like to enter this into the following challenges:
TTCRD - Anything Goes
A bit more time to Craft #49 - Anything Goes
Cards Galore Encore - Anything Goes
Eclectic Ellapu - Anything Goes
Love to Craft #13 - Anything Goes
Many thanks for visiting today