Good Morning Crafty Friends,
How are you today?
A crafting day planned here today!
What are your plans?
A Z fold card made using Hunkydory Flight of the Butterflies patterned card.
Step by Step
1. 7 x 7 square card base from Anna Marie Designs
2. To create the Z-fold I scored the front of the card at 3.5 inches and folded back onto itself.
3. Matted and layered patterned card from Hunkydory's Flight of the Butterflies on the front and on the inside.
4. To decorate the inside of the card I matted and layered the image onto brown card, added brown glitter ribbon along the bottom and 3 pearl gems.
5. To finish off on the front panel I added a pearl gem to the centre of the bow, added the sentiment and another 3 pearl gems.
I would like to enter this into the following challenges:
Crafting from the Heart #172 - Always Anything Goes
Lil Patch of Crafty Friends #63 - Anything Goes
Crafty Friends #64 - Anything goes
Simply Papercraft #49 - Anything Goes
Many thanks for visiting today!