Good Morning Crafty Friends,
Well Rick and I will be making our way home today after a fabulous time in Malta!
Looking forward to seeing mum and my fur babies.
I am sharing a card using IndigoBlu Stamps Steampunkesque and Ink Splats.
Step by Step
1. 7 x 7 scalloped edge square cream base card.
2. Matted and layered brown card.
3. To create background I splatted green and orange ink whilst covering the centre with a circle card. I then distressed with Distress Oxide lucky clover and fossilized amber.
4. I then using Distress Oxide in spiced marmalade and vintage photo to stamp the ink splats around the circle.
5. To finish off I stamped the sentiment and image with vintage sepia Versafine and embossed with clear embossing powder.
Thanks for visiting