Good Evening Crafty Friends,
Another post from me this evening!
Again I am sharing another of my samples for Stamps by Me.
I have created a double Z fold card using the gorgeous Be Glamorous stamp set.
Toni will be back on Create and Craft tomorrow for 3 shows.
8.00 am, 1.00 pm and 9.00 pm
Step by Step
1. Cut down an A5 card and kept the piece I cut off for the band along the bottom.
2. Matted and layered the inside and front of the card with purple patterned card from my stash.
3. Stamped the flowers and sentiments with Versafine and embossed with WOW clear embossing powder then watercoloured with Faber Castell water colour pencils.
4. Matted and layered the toppers.
5. To finish off added the band along the bottom.
I would like to enter this into the following challenges:
4 Crafty Chicks #366 - Anything Goes
Simon Says Stamp - Anything Goes
Word Art Wednesday - Anything Goes
Cards und More #192 - Anything Goes
Simply Papercraft #50 - Anything Goes
Craft Stamper - Anything Goes
Many thanks for visiting today.