Good Morning Crafty Friends,
Pinch and a punch for the first day of the month and also White Rabbits too!
Today sees the start of challenge 3 over at Emerald City Crafts Challenges!
What a great response we have had to the challenge blog!
Thank you to all of my crafting friends who have entered too!
My project for this month is a gift bag and tag using my Madamoiselle papers and ephemera.
They can be found over on my website Linda Simpson Designs
Step by Step
1. Brown paper bag and Kraft tag are the basics.
2. Matted and layered A4 sheet onto the bag and then matted and layered 2 corresponding 6 x 6 papers, all the papers have been distressed with ground espresso.
3. Matted and layered the ephemera and the 2 black flourishes.
4. I then added a metal flower and pearl gems to the flourishes.
5. The tag I have matted and layered brown polka dot paper and the small ephemera to match the one on the bag. Attached to the bag with cream ribbon.
I would like to enter this into the following challenges:
TTCRD - Anything Goes
The Crafty Addicts - Anything Goes/Option Girly
Unstampabelles #71 - Venture into Mixed Media
Glitter n Sparkle #254 - Anything Goes
International Art & Soul #15 - Layer it up
Many thanks for visiting today!