Good Morning Crafty Friends,
After a busy day making samples yesterday today I have a few errands to run and then chilling out this afternoon.
Today sharing a new card using the beautiful "colour to your world" stamp set from Stamps by Me.
Step by Step
1. 8 x 8 white square base card.
2. Matted and layered black card.
3. To create the topper I used Distress Oxides in Cracked Pistachio and Peacock Feathers.
4. I then stamped the flowers into the circles and the sentiment using Archival Ink and Generation INX in green, purple and orange.
5. To finish off I added purple pearl gems to the corners.
I would like to enter this into the following challenges:
Colour Crazy Challenge #38 - Anything Goes
Crafting with Friends #51 - Anything Goes
Creative Fingers #137 - Anything Goes
QKR Stampede #262 - Anything Goes
Making Memories Crafting #9 - Anything Goes
Many thanks for visiting today