Good Morning Crafty Friends,
The last day of our holiday today and we will be travelling back home tomorrow.
Thank you all for your visits and comments whilst I have been away!
I hope you have enjoyed visiting!
Today is all about Tim Holtz products including the fabulous Distress Oxides
Step by Step
1. 7 x 7 scalloped white square card.
2. Matted and layered purple card.
3. To create the background I used Distress Oxides in wilted violet, lucky clover and fossilized amber, once dry I then sprinkled water droplets.
4. I then cut out the wild flowers using shaving foam background card, stamped the sentiment and butterflies with Archival ink.
5. To finish off I stamped butterflies again, cut out and decoupaged over the butterflies on the background.
Many thanks for visiting and see you again tomorrow!