Good Morning Crafty Friends,
WOW can you believe that it is the last day of September!
Off to Crafting Live with our Gill this morning, looking forward to having a good catch up and then we are going to have lunch too ;)
Today as usual a Christmas card to share recycling an old calendar.
Step by Step
1. 7 x 7 White square base card from Anna Marie Designs.
2. Matted and layered grey and red paper from Creative Expressions Christmas paper pad.
3. Matted and layered the image onto white card.
4. Added 3 poinsettias from my stash.
5. The sentiment is from Graphic 45.
I would like to enter this into the following challenges:
Crafting with Friends #51 - Anything Goes
Simply Papercraft #51 - Anything Goes
Through the Purple Haze #134 - Romantic
Crafting by Designs - Christmas
Day Dreamer #3 - Anything Goes
Many thanks for visiting today