Good Morning Crafty Friends,
How are you all today?
Today sharing another of my samples from last weeks Stamps by Me Show.
This card was made using one of the new stamp sets from the show.
Step by Step
1. 6 x 6 white square scalloped edge base card.
2. Matted and layered blue card.
3. Stamped the image with Versamark and embossed with blue embossing powder.
4. Stamped the image using Archival cornflower blue.
5. To finish off added blue pearl flatback gems.
I would like to enter this into the following challenges:
A Snowflakes Promise #44 - Anything Goes
TTCRD - Anything Goes
A bit more time to Craft #52 - Anything Goes
Crafty Girls Creations #39 - Anything Goes
Creative Ladybird Creations #29 - Anything Goes
Many thanks for visiting today!