Good Morning Crafty Friends,
How is your weekend going?
Thank you all so much for visiting and supporting my blog while I am sunning myself in Malta!
Another card to share with you today using stamps from Stamps by Me.
Step by Step
1. 7 x 7 white square card base.
2. Matted and layered fuchsia pink card after wrapping white satin and organza ribbon around.
3. Cut out watercolour card with SB Grande oval die and stamped the outline with Versafine and embossed with clear embossing powder.
4. I then stamped the laminate part of the with love and flowers stamp using Generation INX in fuchsia. Once dry I added clear gems around the oval.
5. To finish off I made a double bow and added a butterfly to centre of bow. I then stamped the sentiment.
Many thanks for visiting!
Enjoy the rest of your weekend!