Good Morning Crafty Friends,
Friday already and the 13th at that too.
How are you all doing? I have a nice relaxing weekend planned what do you have planned?
Step by Step
1. 7 x 7 white scalloped edge square card scoring the front of the card to create twisted easel card.
2. Matted and layered papers which have been distressed with old paper to the base of the card.
3. Matted and layered the ephemera onto pearlescent card and patterned paper which has also been distressed with patterned paper.
4. Die cut the flourish die from Stamps by Me and adhered half to front of card and base of card.
5. Added the daisies from Wild Orchid Crafts.
6. To finish off I cut out the Cherish sentiment from the Kind Thoughts set (Stamps by Me).
I would like to enter this into the following challenges
As you like it - Ribbon/Flowers (Flowers as they give depth and dimension).
Crafting with an Attitude #32 - Always Anything Goes
Crafting from the Heart #178 - Anything Goes
Through the Purple Haze #135 - Anything Goes
TTCRD - Anything Goes
Many thanks for visiting today!