Good Morning Crafty Friends,
WOW today is a busy day blog wise, this is the first of 3 blog posts!
I am off to Happy Stampers at Port Sunlight this morning, looking forward to catching up with some very good crafty friends too!
Christmas card to share with you all today.
Step by Step
1. 7 x 7 white square scalloped edge base card.
2. Matted and layered gold mirri card and paper from Creative Expressions Christmas paper pad.
3. Added lace and pearls across the middle before matting and layering the image which is matted onto gold mirri card.
4. Adhered white heart die from Stamps by Me and added white leaf and clear bead trim.
5. To finish off added the red rose.
I would like to enter this into the following challenges:
Crafting with an Attitude #32 - Always Anything Goes
Through the Purple Haze #135 - Anything Goes
ABC Christmas Challenge - U for Unlimited
Crafting by Designs - Anything Goes
Day Dreamer #3 - Anything Goes
Many thanks for visiting today!