Good Morning Crafty Friends,
We had a lovely weekend visiting our Grandson for the first time in the Isle of Man.
He sure is a cutie and quite chunky too!
Today being Monday and it is my turn to share my DT project for
With it being Halloween tomorrow I decided to use Catrina Pussycat for a Halloween themed card. As you can see from the card, I think she has been drinking too much of her juice and turned green!
Step by Step
1. 7 x 7 cream scalloped square base card.
2. Matted and layered green card along with Halloween themed patterned paper.
3. Wrapped black lace around both layers before adhering to base card.
4. Printed image out and coloured with Copic and Spica markers before cutting out with SB Scalloped Rectangle die then inked around the edges.
5. To finish off added a couple of embellishments from my stash.
I would like to enter this into the following challenges:
Come and Get it - Halloween
Glitter n Sparkle #261 - Halloween
The Fairy & The Unicorn #8 - Halloween
Colour Crazy #43 - Anything Goes
Crafty Gals Corner #146 - Anything Goes
Many thanks for visiting today!