Good Morning Crafty Friends,
I am "over the moon" to be featured artist for October over at Digi Doodle Studios
Dina created a digital stamp just for me, how cool is that?
The image is called "Linda over the Moon"
Here is my card using this image! I hope you like as much as I do!
Step by Step
1. Octagonal scalloped edge base white card.
2. Matted and layered Buncha Scraps Floral Blend paper which was cut out with SB Grande Scalloped Circle die and blue card which has been cut out with circle die.
3. Printed image onto Rymans card and coloured with Copics cut out and adhered to base card.
4. I stamped the sentiment from Stamps by Me with Archival Sepia ink.
5. To finish off I added the pearl spray and flowers from Wild Orchid Crafts.
I would like to enter this into the following challenges:
Colour Crazy #41 - Anything Goes
Polkadoodle #41 - Anything Goes
Crafting with Friends #52 - Anything Goes
Crafty Catz #388 - Anything Goes
QKR Stampede #265 - Anything Goes
Little Miss Muffet #173 - Anything Goes
Digi Choosday #41 - Anything Goes
Many thanks for visiting today!