Good Morning Crafty Friends,
I hope you all had a wonderful weekend.
I had a busy one on Saturday going to Crafting Live in Coventry with my friend Gill and yesterday I managed to get some colouring done and
Today it is my turn to share with you my DT project for Digi Doodle Studios
As you all know I love autumn and I have used this cutie called Joie Autumn
If you are ordering for the first time you get 10% discount, the code is at the top of the page on the website.
Step by Step
1. 7 x 7 cream scalloped square card base.
2. Matted and layered papers from Linda Simpson Designs by first distressing them with scissors and then using distress ink ground espresso and aged mahogany.
3. Printed the image and then coloured with Copics, cut out using SB Grande oval die and distressed around the oval.
4. Added lace and pearl trim from my stash.
5. To finish off added autumnal leaf buttons.
I would like to enter this into the following challenges:
Fab n Funky #364 - Fall Colours
Paper Shelter #311 - Colours of Autumn/Fall
Crafaholics R Us #38 - Anything Goes
Crafty Creations #51 - Anything Goes
Crafty Gals Corner #142 - Anything Goes
Many thanks for visiting