Good Morning Crafty Friends,
How are you all today, can you believe it is Friday already.
The first Friday of the month and that can only mean a new challenge over at
Emerald City Crafts.
I have created a tag using the Steampunked papers and ephemera from my website
Step by Step
1. 10 inch manilla tag for the base.
2. Matted and layered papers from the steampunked papers, which have been distressed with DI ground espresso.
3. Adhered the die cut clock and goggles which have been painted with Viva Decor rusty paint and patina.
4. Tore around the ephemera and distressed around the edges before adhering to tag.
5. To finish off I added the cogs and the quote which reads "he was trained"
I would like to enter this into the following challenges:
A Bit More Time to Craft #53 - Anything Goes
Classic Design Team #17 - Anything Goes
Crafts Galore Encore - Anything Goes
CHPP - AG with Patterned Paper
Sandee & Amelie Steampunk - AG Steampunk/Industrial
Many thanks for visiting today