Good Morning Crafty Friends,
Happy Sunday to you all!
I had a wonderful day yesterday at the Happy Stampers catching up with old friends and meeting new friends too.
Today sharing with you a card I made using the Madamoiselle papers and ephemera from Linda Simpson Designs.
Step by Step
1. A5 landscape card from Anna Marie Designs.
2. Matted and layered red mirri card and patterned paper.
3. Matted and layered ephemera onto red mirri card and distressed around ephemera with vintage photo.
4. Made a double bow with tails using maroon coloured organza ribbon.
5. To finish off added cabochon to centre of bow and pearl gems to tails of ribbon.
I would like to enter this into the following challenges:
The Crafty Addicts #41 - Autumn Colours
Creates and Makes #15 - Anything Goes
A bit more time to Craft #15 - Anything Goes
Craft Dee Bowz - AG with Handmade Bow
Creative Ladybird Creations #30 - Anything Goes
Many thanks for visiting today!