Good Morning Crafty Friends,
How are you all this weekend?
Can you believe it is October already, this year has sure gone very quick, they always say the older you get the quicker the years fly by!
Today another card using the gorgeous Colour to your World stamp set by Stamps by Me.
Step by Step
1. I made a DL card using Kraft Card.
2. Matted and layered yellow card.
3. To create the topper I stamped the flower and sentiment with Versafine in sepia and embossed with clear embossing powder, I then used the lamination part of the stamp with Generation INX in light green and yellow.
4. I doodled around the edge with brown Faber Castell Pitt Pen.
5. To finish off I added the yellow sequins.
I would like to enter this into the following challenges:
Addicted to Stamps & More #261 - Anything Goes
Simon Says Stamp - Anything Goes
A Snowflakes Promise #44 - Anything Goes
Many thanks for visiting today.