Good Morning Crafty Friends,
Can you believe it is Friday already, where has this week gone.
Another busy day ahead here in my crafty piece of heaven.
What are your plans for today?
This card I am sharing today is from the new stamps and dies released this week by Toni over at Stamps by Me.
Step by Step
1. 7 x 7 square scalloped edge white base card.
2. Using masking tape I masked the base of the card leaving a square exposed.
3. I created the background by using DI stormy sky and forest moss, the sun is a mixture of carved pumpkin and picked raspberry to create a harvest moon.
4. Stamped the silhouette wild flowers, birds and sentiment with archival ink.
5. To finish off I drew a squiggly line around the scene and die cut in black one of the tall flower dies. before adhering to the side. I then highlighted the birds and wild flowers with white gel pen
I would like to enter this into the following challenges:
TTCRD - Anything Goes
Tuesday Throwdown #365 - Clean and Simple
Addicted to Stamps #264 - Clean and Simple
Craftaholics R Us #41 - Anything Goes
Creative Moments #129 - Anything Goes
Many thanks for visiting today